- The t-jet museum consists of many pictures of original HO
- produced by Aurora throughout the '60s and early '70s.
You will find colors, rarity and
- desirability listings for most cars.
- Colors - the original colors the cars are believed to
have been made in
- Rarity - Scale of 1 (common) to 10 (rare) for a
particular color is given based on my experience
- Desirability - Scale of 1 (nobody wants it) to 10 (very
sought after) for a particular model in general
- Cars that rank high in rarity(9,10) and that are very
- be considered the most valuable and command a steep
- (*) in the rarity column means only ONE is known to
exist. They are very
- valuable cars to say the least.
- (P) in the color column indicates that it was factory
painted in that color.
- Any color plastic could be underneath.
Italics represents the color the car is pictured in.